Park Rules and Regulations
1. No alcohol, tobacco or drugs.
2. No cleats (metal or rubber) inside any building.
3. No bikes, scooters, skateboards or rollerblades inside park.
4. No PETS allowed.
5. No fighting / profanity
6. No weapons
7. Only 1 team cooler per team.
8. No outside food / vendors unless permitted by Timken Sports Complex Director or Asst. Director.
9. No glass containers
10. Practice and warm up in designated areas only.
11. No litering.
12. Please be on guard for FOUL BALLS.
13. No one is allowed inside park after hours. (11:00 p.m. county ordinance)
14. Please be supportive of the players - positive cheering only. Anyone not abiding by these rules will be asked to leave.